GOALS OF PROBATION
· Provide guidance for participation in positive community and recreational activities.
If a Probation Officer has reason to believe that a youth has in his/her possession contraband or weapons of any kind, the Probation Officer has the legal right to search a youth’s home, person, or his/her personal belongings.
EMD- ELECTRONIC MONITORING DEVICE
In the event a youth assigned to probation is out of control, causing harm to him/herself or causing harm to another individual, notify the proper law enforcement agency or mental health authorities. For other problems, ALWAYS ATTEMPT TO CONTACT THE PROBATION OFFICER FIRST. If he/she is unavailable, contact the Franklin County Juvenile Probation Department’s 24-hour voice mail at 614-525-7535. The caller will need to leave a detailed message.
Columbus Police Department 645-4545
In the event of immediate danger 911
Columbus Juvenile Bureau 645-4670
(Missing Persons Report)
· Juvenile Probation Main Office 525-7535
· Abraxas 220-8655
· Buckeye Ranch 384-7700
· Care Coordination 525-7621
· Clerk of Courts 525-3027
· Columbus Metropolitan Library 645-2275
· Directions for Youth and Families 294-2661
· Franklin County Children Services 229-7100
· Huckleberry House 294-5553
· Maryhaven 445-8131
· Nationwide Children’s Hospital 722-2000
· NETCARE 276-2273
· North Central Mental Health 227-6865
· Prosecutor’s Office 525-4400
· Public Defender’s Office 525-3194
· SAFY 729-2024
· The Village Network 253-8050
COLUMBUS CITY REC CENTERS
Saved Successfully. Would you like to close this window?