The Department of Performance Evaluation works closely with departments within the Courts and with the Franklin County Community to respond to emerging issues and demands in the following areas:
* Implementation and integration of innovative practices in the Courts;
* Data analysis to support fact-based decision making for Court departments;
* Expansion of the Courts’ capacity to gather and track reliable data;
* Analysis of workflows and processes for quality improvement and efficiency;
* Program evaluations of court programs and initiatives; and
* Participation in cross-system analyses.
Performance Evaluation Staff:
Bev Seffrin, Ph.D., Deputy Director of Performance Evaluation (614) 525-3429
Andrew Byerly, Technical Program Analyst (614) 525-2235
Saved Successfully. Would you like to close this window?